Veneers are an effective and convenient option for anyone who wants to quickly improve the aesthetics of their smile. Your veneers are custom made using impressions of your teeth for a perfect fit. When these thin, tooth-colored shells are bonded to your teeth, they can:
- Repair teeth that are misshapen, uneven, or crooked
- Close large gaps between the teeth
- Correct teeth that are chipped or worn
- Lighten stained or discolored teeth
- Enhance the aesthetics of your smile
Veneers can give you a flawless, radiant smile. In many cases, veneers can be placed in just two pain-free appointments at Red Oaks Dental. After the teeth have been prepared, our dentists will place temporary restorations while your final veneers are being created. Once the final veneers are finished, you will visit us again for their placement. At that point, you are free to leave with your radiant, beautiful new smile in place.